ASS - Anjali Super Star
Anjali Superstar Contest- Solo Category (Individual)
Hindi, English & Odia. However if it is other than Hindi, English or Odia then a translation in any of these three languages should accompany.
Categories (Age Group)
Category I - Class 6-8 (Up to 18 years for children are mentally challenged, autistic or have severe disabilities);
Category II - Class 9 -12
14th November 2018
• The entries will be judged by the organizers with the help of a jury.
• The judges' decision will be final.
Anjali Superstar Contest- Group
Literary, Creative & Performing Art Contests)
The Anjali Superstars Contest (group) is a mosaic of debate, art, dance,music, and collage competition which invites participation of mainstream schools from across Odisha; and SSA schools and special schools from across India.
2. Semi-Classical Dance
“Sashakt (Empowerment)” is the theme for this year. Your brilliance lies in integrating the theme in your presentation, whether art or dance or music.
Hindi, English & Odia
All Competitions will be held in camp Anjali in 14th November 2018.
10.00- 11.30 AM : Collage
10.00- 11.30 AM : Dance
11.30- 01.00 PM : Song
Best school trophies certificate to all.
(2) Costumes and music to be arranged by participants.
(3) Time limit is 4 minutes.
(4) 2 (A-4) pages of title of dance, description of concept of dance, with names of guide/adviser teacher, participants, age and class typed and stapled together.
(5) Judging criterion will include costumes, synchronization of dancers, graceful postures, perfection in movements, music quality, lyrics, time limit, concept note submission and theme.
(1) School uniform is the costume and accompanying music to be arranged by participants
(2) Time limit is 4 minutes.
(3) 2 (A-4) pages of title of song, description of concept of song, with names of guide/adviser teacher, participants, age and class typed and stapled together.
(4) Judging criterion will include lyrics, voice, music, rhythm, pitch, neatness of school uniform, concept note submission and theme.
(1) The total time provided for this will be one hour 30 minutes.
(2) The presentation style must be your own creation and not something you found online. It can contain text, be any size, shape, color-scheme, etc. that you want!
(3) Chart paper will be provided to the participants. Participants are expected to get all other materials such as pencils/pens, sketch pens, color paper, glue, scissors, sticking tape, magazines/newspapers etc.
(4) One A-4 page of title of collage, with names of guide/adviser teacher, participants, age and class, and concept typed and stapled together to be submitted.
(5) Judging criterion will include concept, neatness, choice of colors, school uniform of team members, concept note submission and theme.
What Not To Do
1. Never exceed time limit. Write your concepts in simple language. Your costume / school uniform should be clean and well ironed.